About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Gaming evening at Susa's and Sascha's place


Hello princesses,

Thurday evening we went to Sascha's and Susa's place.
We had a game- and fun evening. 
I´m a girl who doesn't like playing video games, but with some friends it´s funny~ a little bit XD!
First we played Disney Univere and then Super Smash Bros Brawl^---^.
I liked the Smash Bros more than the other game and I even won yeahhhh!!! Ok not technically won, but I was second place XD
Then we played a very, very funny game it called Raving Rabbits:Alive and Kicking. It was recently released for Microsofts Kinect, where you have to use your body to play the game xD
I love this game and now I want it!!! 
Omg this is such a stupid but funny game. X`D 

XD my face!! hahahaha Omg !
Body builder posing XD
Me and Debbie *O* <3 I love dogs so much <3
And later in the evening we played Just dance 3, Guitar Hero and Lips (Xbox' Sing Star). 
Yes, I love this!! This is absolutely my taste XD
I danced to Katy Perry - California girls.
Sascha ^^

Sui sings ...



Just Dance 3!! love it!!




Susa and me <333 She is so cute !!!

It was a very funny evening!! Thanks Susa and Sasche and Binh for this ^.-

And here my outfit from that day
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Ma*rs
Bag: Cat walk 
Skirt: Kult
Shoes: Jumex




Byeee Byeeeee
Love you
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home