About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Cinema with Lötti and Thanh Thao


Hello princesses,

today I went with Lötti and Thanh Thao into the new Twilight part "Breaking Dawn 1"
It was a lot of fun and I finally got to see this movie *O* !!
I love it, but I still don´t like Bella. She is so boring < .<!!!
We had so much fun to cracking jokes about Bella during the movie XDDD!!!
This movie was awesome!! Really! In my opinion, the best one!! (Nora you were right !!! ^---^
I took some pictures for you ^^
Thanh Thao <3<3<3<3
Lötti and me<3
Our cinema tickets^^
All together <3<3<3
 I received some christmas presents from Lötti and Thanh Thao, but I will post them later ^^.
I´m sooooo glad Thanh Thao was in New York! They had a Sanrio store and she bought My Melody stuff for me!
I´m sooo happpy!! It´s very hard to find My Melody stuff in Germany!!


Here my simple coord from that day. It´s my hair ^^ Some of you wanted to see more outfits with my real hair, so here we goo ^^
Hat: Delyle
Coat, Cardigan: DreamV
Bag: Cat walk
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Skirt: Kult
Boots: Street



 Look what my honey bought for me last week for out anniversary *O*!!!
Awww isn´t it cuute ?? A My Melody transformed Hello Kitty XDD


 Soo I wish you all a good night, tomorrow is finally Christmas ^.- 
Here for your night, a picture of my fluffy cat Church!!
He looks so fat with his new winter fur O.o XDDD
Sleepy Church <3<3<3<3

Byee Byeee
Love you 
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home