About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Our first Christmas day


Hello princesses,

I hope you all had great Christmas days ^------^!!!!!
So I want to show you what we did on our first christmas day. We spend them at Silke and Thomas, Amy and Pia's place. It was a lot of fun. 
We celebrate every year christmas together <333.
Silke always put so much effort in everything, the food, decoration, presents.... 
Here are a lot of pictures from that wonderful day:
Awww soo cuuuteee: Pia and her daddy ^-------^<3<3<33
Aww Amys small shoes, soo cute !!
XDDDDDD!!!
The living room. Winter wonderland!!!!
Silke and Thomas! I love you both so much <3<3<3 Thanks for this wonderful day ^....^

The cookies

Amy opening her presents ^^
And Pia, too XDD
Me with my present ^------------------^

 We got some presents, too ^----------------------^Thanks soo much

A selfmade Pony. Silke made this for me ^-----------^



My outfit ^^
Dress: La Pafait
Cardigan: Ma*rs
Hairflower: Made by Svenja
Shoes: Jumex
Necklace: H&M, a christmas present from Jossy ^^
Bag: My Melody vivitix



Ohhhh I totally forgot to post: on Christmas Eve we went with my sister Maddy to her boyfriend's place to wish him a merry Christmas, and saw his small rabbits *O*!!!!!
They were soooooo cuuuute !!! "Felix and Blade" were their names.





Okayyyy Byeeee Byeeee
SuiPrincess
Lots of LOVE!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home