About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday christmas party with family // Casual Gyaru coord


Hello princesses,

last sunday was our family christmas party.
We celebrated it on the fourth advent, because my mum and stepdad are going to be in Austria skiing on christmas ^^.
So we had a small christmas party with my family earlier^..^.
It was very nice and we had so much fun. 
That day I decided to dress a little bit "casual gyaru". 
My mum doesn´t like the Gyaru style, so I normally come in normal style when I visit her. But this day she liked my "casual Ma*rs outfit" so much. 
She asked were I bought this cute dress^^. 
Here some pictures for you :

My cousin played with my iPhone so cute ^---^
Me and my sister Jossy ^--^
Me and Maddy XD (Look at that grin on Maddy's boyfriend's face XDDD)
The complete family ^---^<333333
I lovvveeeee this picture from my mum and stepdad ^-----^<3333
Honey and me <3<3<3<3<3
The food we ate raclette. It so good, you know that???
 I got a new coffee machine for christmas. 
Omg I looooveeeee coffe <3<3<3<3 Also a lot of sweets <3
Thank you so much <3<3<3<3<3
I hope you all had a great 4th Advent, too <3333

Here my outfit from this day ^----^ This outfit was inspired by mie_chan
Coat: DreamV
Ponco-scarf: M&S 
Dress, Cardigan, Shoes: Ma*rs
Bag: Cat walk 
Tights: H&M

simple eyemakeup




Okay enough for today <3<3<3<3<3
Byeee
SuiPrincesss

PS: Only 4 days left until Christmas Eve! *___*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home