About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping in Primark, Essen


Hello princesses,
today honey and me went to Essen.
A new Primark store has opened last week . I´m so in love with this shopping store, that we decided to go to my favorite city Essen *O*!!
On the way we got into a big storm and rain T--T!!
But then the weather was better when we arrived there ^---^.
Better for my hair XD!
So first we went to Primark, and met my friend Bella on the way*O*
Bella and me <3
What the hell I´m doing there XDDDD


XDDDD
cute slippers *O*


 After shopping in Primark, we visited the christmas market in Essen. 
It is so beautiful there. I love the decoration so much, but I think that's so much effort put in the decoration O.o
A super cute pug. I want to buy a pug too and call him "Pommes", haha <3


Ferris wheel <3




 After that we went to eatsomething, because we were so hungry. 
I forgot my breakfast today >.< 
So we went to McDonald's. It´s kind of cheap and we love this food. 
And here more shopping pictures, from other stores ^...^<33
Do you know Monki? Its a swedish store in Essen. I love their clothes. 

Taken in the changing room in Monki, I love the mirrors there. An army of Sui's XDDDD
Monki ^^
Look we found this flower from "Alice in Wonderland" in a deco store <3
 In Claire's:

Honey with Hello kitty hat! I wanted this hat soo much T___T
me with the hello kitty hat *O*
Okay here what I bought today: 
This pajama from Primark *O* Soo cute with sheep <3 
And a Ma*rs-like hairbow:


This shirt from Gina Tricot:

 And this beret from H&M for just 1 Euro ^^

Todays outfit:
Top: Golds infinity
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Kult
Overknee socks: Ebay
Boots: Street
Coat: Ma*rs
Bag: My Melody Vivitix



Okay enough for today ^--^
Byee 
Suiprincess




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home