About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Celebrate my birthday with my friends, Part 1 / Harajuku day (short visit)




Hello princesses,

Maybe you read that this week was my birthday. ^---^. Thanks soo much for so many congratulations. O.o !!!!! I was a little bit shocked how many of you remembered my birthday and wished me a happy birthday, but Thank you soo soo much
This saturday I celebrated my birthday with my beloved friends. Last year I made a small party but this year I wasn´t in the mood to do it this again, so maybe next year ...
At the same time was the sweet harajuku day in düsseldorf, but because on the same day I celebrated my bday I could´t really join this meetup. I am looking forward to the next time!
But I met a lot of interesting people ^^, but I couldn´t really talk with most of them, because I also have to and want to talk to my guests ^^. *sorryyyyyy T^T~~~~~ *
So~ I met my friends at düsseldorf central station and and then we went together (with the sweet harajuku people) to the OCS düsseldorf.
There we took some Purikura <33
No, we took a lot of Purikura XD. And we had so much fun there.


Yuki and me at düsseldorf central station , I love her new La Pafait set *O*!!!!
Nadine and me <3<3<3<3

Laura3 and me *O* <3<3

Sweet clint and me <3<3<3
Ina and Jessy

Nadine, Miri, Loopy and Amy <3<3<3
Jana and Alex Awwww~~

Scarrryyy Puris for Halloween ^-----^

*ghost mode on* second halloween Puri. I love them so much !!!! *^*
Camwhoring with Inas iPhone 5
Soooo cuttte clint decorated Puris *O*

Again Yuki and me <3<3<3
I took also Puris with Steven and Yuki <3<3<3




 More in my second post ^-----^~~~~


Todays coord

Today's outfit


Babydoll:Tutuha
Skirt: Offbrand
Shoes: Tao Bao
Hairbow: Princess Melody
Coat and Bag: Liz Lisa
Bolero and Necklace: Jesus Diamante








SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home