About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Party / casual weekend

Hello princesses,

This weekend we had a lot of fun.  ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
On Friday our friend Benji celebrated his birthday and it was so much fun there.We stayed at his home until 4.30 AM as we promised to him ^----^.
Let me show you some pics ^^.
Benji smiling like always !!!!

Cheers !!!


Markiii an me <33333 Yes my best "male" friend ^------^y
Benji and me <3 "Princess pose" XDDDD
Mark and me again <3

Party outfit

Blouse: Tally Weijl
Boots: Offbrand
Dress: Promod
Bag:Tokidoki


On Satuday we slept the whole day xDDD.... We're getting older XDDD!!!
In the evening we went to Cologne shopping center Köln Arkaden, because I needed new clothes for winter, like some new pullovers aso.. I found a lot of stuuf... Yeahhh!! Lucky me...
Honey and me ate fries ^^
 My haul Muhahahahhahahaha!!! XD
Two horror movies. and the new "old" Avril Lavigne album..

A pink black pullover I love it <3<3<3

A lace shorts ^------^it looked so sweet

I loved this one. It looks like it was from DURAS. I had buy it ^------^ It looks much better worn <3

Big Big Gold earrings ^^

A Pink Pullover dress. It is sparkling *O* So Princessly

Something for my nails. I will review it awesome *O*!!!
A new Fur coat !! I´m so in love love love!!! Best item which I have found!! It looks like Ma*rs *O*

Saturday's outfit

Shirt my name for it is "the moths men " in German Mottenmann XD: Gina TricotSkirt Pan: Liz Lisa style offbrand
Boots: Offbrand
Bag: Toki Doki

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home