About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Princess Melody Hime Part 2: Krefeld funfair/ Short sunday

Hello princesses,

yeahhiii this is my next part from saturday. If you missed my last part here you go.
After we ate all together, Alex, Yuki, Ina, Binh and me we drove with our car to Yuki's and Alex' place. Awww~~~ I really love their appartment - it's so hime-ish *O*!!!
Perfect!!! And Alex also has a lot of interesting Horror DVDs *^* <3<3<3 *LOVE*
We spent a short time there and then we all went together to the Krefeld Funfair.
I really love funfairs.. earlier in 2009 I went often there with Nadine  ^---^. 
We took some funny pictures for you <3
Awwwwwww~ Funfair feeling ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ

Himes at the funfair <3<3<3

Wooaa I found a ghost attraction there *^* └(^o^ )X( ^o^)┘

This guy was from the ghost attraction... |・ω・`).. it was so funny, when I saw him I was really shocked because it was at the beginng from the funfair and I did not expect this, so I jumped away .... .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.


Ina with mickey mouse ears ^^

Cotton Candy time for all <3<3<3

(´┏o┓`)...

Ohhhh  Alex had an idea XDDDDD

another Ghost attraction <3<3<3



A Pirate attraction



Sooo and a short picture from Sunday..
I want to show you my sunday outfit, it is really casual but I love it..
This shirt is new from Gina Tricot ^^...
My dad and his girlfriend + my sister Jossy and Jasmin came to visit me.
We celebrate a little bit late my birthday ^...^

Sunday's outfit





Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home