About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Justin Bieber nail polish / Dita von Teese Makeup / Casual Creepy Cute

Hello princesses,

this wednesday was a holiday in Germany. It's called "Tag der deutschen Einheit" which roughly means "Day of the german union" ^---^.
So it was a free day and all the shops were closed. But muhahahaha - Ina and me had a plan for that day.
We went to Cologne central station, where they have a lot of stores which are open *muhahahahaa* ...
To name a few, they have a Douglas, an Accessorize, a Sixx, an Orsay, a lot of book stores.. <3<3<3
We too some random pictures, shopped a little bit and went to Pizza Hut *^* <3<3<3<3
I bought new makeup in Douglas from Art Deco in cooperation with Dita von Teese. <3<3<3
 I ♡♡♡♡♡h er !!! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿


When we start <3<3<3
XDD...I attached my earrings just for fun onto my kitty bag.. It looks so creepy... like the kitty crying crosses XD

Omggg scarryyy - this was in Douglas... And look what the sign said...

WTF Justin Bieber XDDDDDDD!! It was nail polish associated with Justin Bieber ??
seriously? ? ? xD
A very stlish store window from Louis Vuiton. A lot of
tentacles, and the designer was a Japanese women... I don´t know why but straight the world "Hentai" camein our heads XDDDD !!!!!

OMG!!! Wonder Sui in flat boots ^----^

My food ... I want it now arrgggghhh !!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ <-- me and then... ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) <-- Binh XDDD

 My new Dita von Teese items. Goshhhh !!!!!~~~ I love them <3<3<3<3<3

A mirror case, white and brown eyeshadow...

And an amazing dark pink lipstick!!! I love this collection!!!!



Today's outfit


 Casual Creepy Cute inspired look <3

Dress:H&M
Hat: Delyle: Brand
Boots: Claires
Eyeballclips: Kreepsville 666
Bag: Swimmer
Choker: Ebay



Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home