About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Dyeing my hair// New Purkura machine cologne with Lötti

Hello princesses,

This Friday I met my friend Lötti in Cologne.
We had a lot of fun and I bought some new stuff for dyeing my hair.
I decided to tip my hairs and my extensions in pink, so I had to buy Directions ^^.
We went also a bit shopping through some stores and we ate Pizza together...
I have to stop eating so much Pizza ;__; I gained 1,5 kg T;;;;;T 

I <3<3<3<3 u !!!!

Our Pizza *^* !!!!
Then we also decided to take new Purikura again in Cologne. 
I knew the quality was ok-ish, but this time we found out how the machine really works ^-----^. 
For all who maybe also don´t know, under the shooted pic are 4 arrows which are for placing your decorating items.
There is also a + and a - button to make the items bigger or smaller.
Because If you want to decorate and want to stamp on your picture (Puri) the stamp is not where you want it. It´s 2cm next to the ponit <<... And so you can
place them where you want it. 
Here our Purikura *O*
Soon is Halloween...soon is halloween....

Find the mistake here!! Who will find it first?

XDDDDDD


I don´t know why it looks so blue here. It was my camera ;__;
At the evening Ina came to visit me *^*!!! We planned to go to the Movie Park Germany the next day for a Halloween special ^----^
We had a lot of fun <3333
We watched an interesting TV show called Fact or Faked and dyed our hairs ^^
We try to createa ghost picture whooooowhoooo *ghost mode on*
Church with my new Nerd glasses.

Dyeing my hair...

First pic. You can see it a little bit the result... More in my next post ^.........^

Today's outfit

Dress: Promod
Shirt: Tally Weijl
Choker: Ebay
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Bag: Tokidoki




Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home