About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Gyaru Stuff: La Pafait,Princess Melody, AP and more!

Hello princesses,

Yeahhiii a lot of new stuff arrived at my home ^-----^v !!!!
I love my new clothes so damn much..
I've already worn most of them in my latest post xD. So maybe you know some of the items on me ^....^
My new lace Cardigan from La Pafait *O*, I bought it from Anji <3<3<3

New Angelic Pretty Op: Glass Bottle of Tears in sax. I love, love ,love this dress

It´s an Alice in Wonderland themed dress... which tells the story from Alice in wonderland.. Here in one bottle you see cryying Alice...

In another bottle the speaking flowers... ^^ , then in another a clock and the drink me bottle ^----^

My new Princess Melody skirt^^ Finally also in baby pink *^*

Princess Melody OP

I love the print, ohh noo the pic is upside down... but I think you can see the print ^^

New Liz Lisa style set - perfect for winter ^^

My first rocking horses ever *^* I lovvvvve them <3<3<3

New La Pafait Choker ^^

My beloved new Toki Doki bag, it was a present from Binh's parents to me *O*!!!

A super cute new Arpakasso plush alpaca

A la Pafait Jumpsuit I bought it from Mana Starre ^^ 
At the moment is the middle of Autumn. And I can´t say how much I love this season.
I think its the best season in a year. In winder it´s too cold for me and in summer to hot.. I´m not a spring fan, I don´t know why... but I love Autumn, especially the fur clothes and the foliage in different colours all over the streets^-----^...
I took two pics with my iPhone

The colours and the blue sky awwww~~~
Today I worn a very casual but elegant outfit ^....^ nothing special but I really want to show you my new pink sparkling pullover xD



Today's outfit


Pullover: H&M
Bag: Liz Lisa x My Melody
Shoes:La Pafait
Sunglass:Offbrand


Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home