About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Nice day at Cafe TenTen, Naniwa Noodles and more

Hello princesses,

this saturday was really relaxing ^^. I met Clint and Svenja in düsseldorf We talked a lot and made new plans for the futute.
We took some Purikura at the OCS and then I met my friend Rin there. She was here in Düsseldorf this weekend. I was so damn happy to met her again <3<3<3.
Of course we also took Purikura ^^ XDDD.And I found a Sparkling Ice Tea Zero at the OCS !!
Wuhhooo that made my day. It was sold out everywhere I was looking for it. I directly bought two of them XDD
In the Purimachine ^^
Sweet Rin and me <3<3<3 I miss u ;__;

<3<3<3<3<3<3
After that we went to Naniwa ^^. Two times in one week. But it was very delicious. I almost forgot how good the food is ^^.... But we had to wait around one hour outside ... It is always so full at Naniwa ... But We talked all the time and made jokes so it was ok. After that we went to Karstadt ^^ I needed 5 buttons for my La Pafait Romper, because they were missing >..< 
Clint, me and Svenja <33
XDDDDD~~
My soup <3<3<3
Finally the christmas sweets were there *O* Yummy !!!
ohhh welll... thats is always the same when I met clint.. We always do something stupid XD
Soo after that we went to Ten Ten, a small but very very cute cafe. I tried white hot chocolate and it is soooooooo soooooo good!!! I want one again!!!

Sui is happy XD

Today's outfit


Babydoll: Ma*rs
Bootes: Street
Hairbow: Jesus Diamante
Coat: H&M






Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home