About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Super cute App: Kawaii Pet Megu


Hello princesses,

I want to show you a super cute App for your iPhone. 
I love this App so much. It's called "Kawaii Pet Megu" and it´s for free. Click here for the link to the Game.
In this App you have a super cute pet which have to feed, wash and clean up his room.
Maybe you remember the Tamagotchi hype from the 90's. It's similar to that one.
You can "charge" your pet once every day, and if you do it often enough and you fullfill some other conditions, it will evolve to another pet.



When you have enough money, you can buy new housing, furnitures or food for your Megu.
You get money when you hug your pet, or feed it or wash it. And don´t forget to clean his place ^.^ You see it when you have to clean your Megu, when some flies start flying around your Megu.
You should also clean up your place from time to time, otherwise dust starts gathering around. ^---^










 You also can play ball with your Megu or take it for a walk ^...^ Then you get new money, too.




And you can visit other Megu pets or play with them Sumo or a race.
If you win, you get new money ^---^



 Under "W.W MEGU" you can play with other Megus or visit them ^...^
And under the button "Search" you can search for other Megu's names. If you like to add or visit my Megu Pet, my her name is "nanachan" ^^Owner name is Suiprincess







Check it out it is very funny ^------^

Here interesting pages for you, where you can find tips for that games ^^.
 
Lots of Love
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home