About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Speciallens review: Kimchi Viva Brown Contact Lenses


Hello princesses,

today my new sponsored lenses from Speciallens<--click <3 (Cosmetic lens center) arrived. 
Speciallens is specialized in selling the most popular circle lens from South Korea and Japan. Variety of colors lens, hyper size, big circles lens are all available at their store.
Facebook page: <--- click <3
And don´t forget
My sponsored lenses were

Kimchi Viva Brown Contact Lenses <--click

Infos:
Base Curve:
8.6

Diameter:
16.0mm
Lens Type:
1 year.
Manufacturer:
Vassen
picture from the lenses worn by a model:



Here my pictures ^-------^<33


the box...

Omg a cute Disney case for my lenses *O*!! In pink*O* !!!
without makeup
with make up
with makeup and flash ^^

Picture with my camera
Picture with my webcam ^^

Picture with my iPhone

Conclusion:

I really want to try out Kimchi lenses for a long time. And now finally I have my first pair.
I really love them, they look so natural and vibrant, also I have normally green eyes.
The enlarge my eye so much, and my eyes look like doll eyes.
The brown tone boosts your natural eye. *O*
It´s very hard to find good brown lenses with green eyes.
This lenses were perfect and they were so comfortable to wear.
I wore them a whole day and nothing hurts or burned.
They cost $21.95 per pair and speciallens ships world wide.
I´m so glad that I can count those lenses to my collection!!!

please check them out ^----^<333
Love 
SuiPrincess

P.s If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home