About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Xmas Gal Meet Up Düsseldorf: Part 2




Hey princesses,

how was your day?? I hope as fine as my day ^---------------^. 
Today I want to show you my part 2 of the big Gyaru meetup in düsseldorf.
It was soo much fun to met so many gals.
This one|s also very picture heavy so here more pictures for you ^---------------------^<3<3<3<3<3<3
And thanks for soo many comments under my last post, this is the best feedback *O*!!!!
Sascha and Josselyn in the "old Purikura machine" ^^
Ai chan and Miss Neko <3<3<3<3
Soo then we all split into small groups for eating, because it´s not possible to find a place for over 30 people XD!!
I decided to go with a small group to Takumi <3<3<3<3 And it was a very good decision *O*








After eating, all Gals and Gyaros met at OCS again. Taking a short visit to the japanese supermarket, we all proceeded together to a big cocktail bar called"El Paso". The cocktails were really good, and it was happy hour *_*

Jessy bought Mochi ice cream for us. It was soooo goooooood *O*
hahaha Mona and Ari <3 this picture is so epic <3
Our hot guys ^--^

 In the bar:
Kei with Hyper <3


Group picture part 2 ^.-


I love you three <3<3<3<3<3<3 so cute !!!
And finally our shitface picture XDDDDDD
Okay then I want to show you my outfit:
Coat: DreamV
Dress+ Bag: Golds infinity
Hairband: Claires
Bow: Primark
Overknees: Ebay
Shoes: Jumex
Necklace: Ma*rs



Okayyy Byeeee
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home