About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Liz Lisa bow // At the chinese restaurant with my family



Hello princesses,
fist my new hairbow from Liz Lisa arrived yesterday *O*
I love it so much, and one of my cute blog readers Yukari (<--visit her blog) bought it for me and sent me the bow. 
It was a few weeks ago. I asked on Facebook, if someone sells it, and Yukari messaged me, that she can buy it in her Liz Lisa store for me.
There was a little christmas present in the package, too and I'll post all my christmas presents togehter in a separate post ^^
The white one; Picture took from Liz Lisa


this Saturday my both sisters, Jossy and Maddy, Maddys boyfriend Chris, Binh, my Dad, his girlfriend Alex and her two children went to our favorite chinese restaurant called "Peking Garden" in Ratingen.
In my opinion, you can order the best chinese food on this planet there*O* !!
I was born in Ratingen and my dad lives there so we go there every year in the christmas time with the all of the familiy ^^.
If you ever go to Ratingen, check it out - I love the food, especially the meal called "S17" *O*!!!
First we picked up my sister Maddy and her boyfriend from home and went with our car to my Dad´s place.
Jossy and Jassy <3
Maddy and me. We  always take funny pictures together XD


Honey and me <3

We talked a little bit and then went to the small christmas market in Ratingen.
It´s so small, just a few small booths and a carousel ^^. 

After seeing everything, we went to the restaurant where my dad had a reservation for us.
We had so much fun, laughed and enjoyed the food. 
♥S17


My dad and Alex
Chris and Maddy

Maddy and her beloved camera, she is like Binh XD
Later we went back to my dads place. There we played a a boardgame. 
I don´t know the name of this game but it was very funny. It had a bunch of questions on small cards and you had to answer that question. Answering questions might sound easy, but there was a twist: A letter was randomly chosen and your answer had to start with that letter.
One simple question would be like: Name one thing thatyou can eat, with the letter J - Jaguar meat XD

Soo funny. 
I never laughed so much. 
I enjoyed this evening so much <33

Here's my outfit. 
My, dad accepts my Hime Gyaru Style so I wore it ^^. 
Dress: DreamV
Bolero: Jesus Diamante
Shoes: Tally Weijl
Hairbow: Liz Lisa 
Coat: Liz Lisa
Bag: Sanrio Vivitix



Okay Byee Byeee and
Love you
SuiPrincess


PS: Comment please *_* I just answered comments from the lasts few post. I'm trying to answer earlier from now on <3 Thank you for commenting <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home