About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A day with my girls // More christmas presents


Hello princesses,

yesterday I met my friends Ina, Svenja, Laura and Nina in Düsseldorf. Binh was also with us.
It was only a small Girlgroup meet because Maren, Anh Binh, Jessy and May were busy >------< !
We had one Purikura round and it was very funny <333
I always love to take Purikura with my friends.









Then we went to Naniwa to eatsomething. Me and my honey ordered the same Noodle soup. I love it soo much. You should try it. It's number 65 called "Tokusei Miso". It soo gooooood *O*!!
I got some chrsitmas presents from my girls *O*!!!!
Hot girls *O*!!!!!
All together <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
number 65, "Tokusei Miso"
Then Nina went home and we others went a little bit shopping in Düsseldorf. 
It´s winter sale at the moment, so we found very cute things which were also cheap*O*!
Woow I love this picture from Ina so much *O*
Looooooooooooooooooooooool


So here is my haul *O* 
Disney princess chocolate, a kitty brush+  mirror, a bambi fur choker and Hello kitty socks ^^.
This Gina Tricot cross ring

Black cardigan and overknee socks from Gina Tricot, too.
And now to my Christmas presents which arrived after I posted the presents roundup:
From Ina *O*!! Thanks soo much <3333

From Svenja. Omg, she made a new Hime hair accessory for me <3<3<3<3 She is so talented *__*

Two things came with the mail^-------^
From Susa chan. I was soo soo happy about this package *O*


And from Asuka from Japan a christmas card. It was sooooo sweeeet*O*!!!
I have never seen such a cute christmas card before. She also wrote me a letter and included some Purikura in it *O*

And here my outfit from yesterday *O* - Hime style !
Coat: Liz Lisa
Dress: La Pafait
Cardigan: Kult
Hat: Ebay
Boots: Liz Lisa
Bag: Swimmer
Necklace: Jesus Diamante





Okayyy enough picture spamming for today *V*
I love you all <3<3<3
Byee Byee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home