About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Anh Binh's legendary birthday party





Hello princesses,

Saturday was Anh Binh's birthday party.
It was a lot of fun. 
We listened to korean music, ate some snacks and laughed so much. 
When everyone arrived we ate *O* noodle salad, chicken wings, puree soup and baguette.
I was so good. Maren was the fantastic chef!!
So here a lot of funny pictures from that evening and legen... wait for it.. dary party!
Later we split up: Some had to go home and the others went into a club. 
Vinh(Anh Binhs brother),  Anh Binh and Nina ^^
The Asian gang XD

Chrissi and Anh Binh

haha Maren with Jens and Anh Binh

May, Ina and me

Ina and Jessy

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Awwwww sooo cute <333333333

Laura and me <333

I love this so much <3
 All together



Laura and me XDDDD
(*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

\(^ ^)/

My outfit that day:
Pullover: One Spo
Hairbow: Jesus Diamante
Skirt, Boots: Tally Weijl
Bag: Cat walk



Church and me



 Okay enough for today
(^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ
Love you
SuiPrincess







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home