About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Christmas is near... Cookie Time // Christmas cards


Hello princesses,
yesterday I felt soo sooo~ bad, I had migraine >---< !!
I have migraine since I´m was a small girl and I really hate these lost days. 
But today I can show you my christmas post. 
Yeah christmas is near. This sunday is already the third advent ^--^.

Thursday evening honey and me baked some christmas cookies ^^.
This are the first christmas cookies we've ever made. And we put so much effort in them, but they looks so good and were sooo delicious <3. 
Here pictures for you:
Deco pen

All cookies XD





Then I also want to show you my christmas tree in detail.
A lot of you asked me where I bought my pink tree and my ornaments.
So the answer is Ebay.
I searched for pink christmas tree <---click.
And the many of my Hello kitty and My melody christmas items are from Ebay,too. 
Take a look ^.-









At the end I want to show you a super cute picture of Himena with her christmas hat. 
She is such a lovely kitty and likes her hat, because she can play with it XD. 


A lot of you have asked me, If they can send me a christmas card *O* !!
I can´t belive it, that someone wants to send me a christmas card ^----^.
I´m so happy about this. 
If you really want to send me a christmas card, send me an email to 
Sui@Suiprincess.com
and I will send you a post adress ^.- 



I'm going to post all christmas cards on my blog with your blog link if you want to^,- 
Thanks soo much <3<3 
The first one arrived today but I will post it later in a post *O* !!
I will send some cards back ^---^.
So now I'll create my chritmas cards ^^

Okay 
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home