About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Best Newcomer Style Gajin Gyaru


Hello princesses,
thank you so so much for everyone who voted for me. 
And thanks for nominating me !! I really never thought that so many know me and my blog !! *_*
I won in the category "best newcomer style" *___* !! 
Gyaru is very new to me, I started just one year ago. I hope I can improve my style for you. 
Me and my kitties still can´t believe it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3.

I will thank you and my honey and all the other gals. ^--^. 
Especially my inspirations <3<3<3<3<3<3<3.
Lhourai is a very beautiful gal , love you and thank you for all your work ^.- <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Congrats to all other winners in Gajin Gyaru Awards ^----^!! 
But all who were nominated are beautiful Gyarus !!!

Love you all 
SuiPrincess

Here the video: 

8 comments:

  1. Du hast es verdient süße <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats doll! You deserve it! ...and I voted for you! ^^ See ya sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast ne total süße Stimme : D

    und Herzlichen Glückwunsch :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations doll! You totally deserved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You were so cute in your thankyou speech! ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you won!! Your speech was so cute! You should consider doing a vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @hello thankkks you for you lovely comments <3<3<3<3<3<3 I´m very happy <3<3<3<3
    @Bouncybrown: ohhhh noo, my english is sooo bad XDD !!! I´m so happy that I could write my blog in english and you understand xDD !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home