About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Finally my new "old" Celga package arrived


Hello primcesses,

yeeahhhhh finally, finally my new Celga package arrived. 
I had a lot of stuff at Celga for a while. 
You know Celga.com? It´s a shopping service for japanese online stores. Check it out.
I love it, thanks soooo much Celga m(._.)mアリガト.
Okay here's my haul ^-------------------^<3<3
(Click the pictures to enlarge them  ^^)

My La Pafait Headdress. I´m so in love with this headdress ^---^
 My Ma*rs bra. And yeahh it fits me <333
 La Pafait dress (it´s pink)
 My Golds Infinity dress

 Himena chan has the same one in white *O* Pic is from Himenas Blog


DreamV set, but I think about selling it. It´s a little bit too big for me. It´s 3L, if someone is interested, please write an e-mail or a comment. Price: 50 euro for the brand new set.
 Ma*rs dress + cardigan <3
 Ma*rs dress:
 Ma*rs shoes *O*!! They are sooo sweet <3<3
 This was my omake from celga. Fits bubble gum <3<3<3
 The bags ^---^<333
Okay that´s all ^.....^<3<3
Love you
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home