About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A day with my girls // Unfortunate Incident..


Hello princess,

today I planned to met some of my friends in Düsseldorf, but on the way to düsseldorf something happened. As always when you are in hectic...
A group of boys attacked me >_< They threw me on the floor and then beat and kick me. I don´t know why, maybe they wanted to steal my money, phone etc >__>
Fortunately an old man came and helped me. 
I've never been so afraid in my life ;__; !!!
Lucky me, I´m okay - I just have a small wound on my knee and my stomach hurts a little bit..
Then in düsseldorf I met Jessy, Ina and May <3 I was so thankful to see them. That helped me a lot. We went to the OCS took Purikura. It was very funny, we made a lot of jokes XD













So after that we went in a small cafe in Düsseldorf. Jessy showed us this cafe. She was there already several times and could recommend some beverages to us.
I tried Chai valilla tea and I really love it.
Jessy and me <3

May and me

Ina and me
Jessy, May and Ina <333

My choco cookie, chai vailla tea, Bionade
We were planning to go to the christmas market, but somehow ended up shopping all the time XD

Of course I took pictures with my new iPhone XDDDD!!!
Ina was so in love with this star skirt.....

All in MAC XD
Okay here's what I bought today ^-----^!!!
Tutuha-like shirt from Gina Tricot Ohhhhhh~ I forgot ot himena but May, Ina and Jessy has the same shirt XD
Mini skirt from Jessy
Pink bow ring from Accessorize

So my outfit today. I was not happy with my hair>.< BAD HAIR DAY!
Dress: Liz Lisa
Coat: DreamV
Shoes: Yumex
Overknees: Ebay
Tights: H&M
Necklace: New Yorker
Plush hairband: Claires
Hairbow: Tralala





P.s today you can open your first door... ^----^<333

Thanks for reading!
Byee Byee~
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home