About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Christmas cards / presents from friends and readers


Hello princesses,

first I want to thank al of you who sent me Christmas and New Year wishes to me and my family.
Some of you send me Christmas cards and even presents *O*!!!
I was soooo happy, and couldn´t believe it!
Maaany maaanny thanks ;_____;!!!
Here I want to show you all my things ^.....^.
I hope all my Christmas presents and cards have arrived until now!!
This was a cute christmas letter from Anji <3
This Christmas present was from my Alexandra Völker *O*!!

A Jumpsuit and a Tralala Pullover *O*!! I love this pullover soo much!!
This cute present is from Anfisa <3<3<3 , from Russia <3
This super cute package was from Sian <33 from UK
This cute christmas present was from Yukari from Hong Kong *O*
This cute present is from Yuki Ageha <333
This cute christmas letter is  from Mika <3 *O* !!!!!!

And she even made a Sui bracelet for me *O* !!!!!!

And this cute card is from Ashley*O* <3<3<3<3<3<3
Super cute card from Naomi with My Melody *O*!!
This super, super cute present was from my old friend Mel *O*!!! Love you!!!

 From my old friend Nadine <3333
This super cute present was from my friend Nadine / Asu <3<3<3<3
  Here is what Lötti gave me as presents*O* ! I love this card!!
My Melody charm and earrings !! Awwwwww~~~
From Thah Thao *O*!!!
American sweets and bracelets *O*
 And finally from my best friend Laura *O*


Soooo many Christmas things!!
Thanks soo sooo soooo soooo much!!!!! ^---------------------------------^

Hugs,
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home