About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Xmas Gal Meet Up Düsseldorf: Part 1


Hello princesses,

today was a big Xmas Gyaru Meet Up in Düssedorf. 
It was organized by Kitai and Mona. Thanks sooo soo much to you two. 
It was lot lot of fun, I met a lot of lovely people there
Thanks for that awesome day ^...............^.
First we all met at Düsseldorf central station. We were around 30 Gals and Ggyaruos. ^---^
Ramona and me <3<3 God, Ramona I love your outfits always soo much!!!
Kei and me <333
Josselyn, Sascha and me!! Omg, Josselyn I love your style soooo much !!!
Jessy and me


Then we all went to the OCS to take Purikura of course ^.- <3<3<3<3
It was so much fun, and we needed around 3 hours to take all our Purikura *hehe* 


Click to enlarge the group photo









Omg - this is Josselyn's mobile phone *O!!! A Hello kitty phone <3
Rox and Charlotte decorating the Purikura <3<3<3



Here I want to show you some of my Purikura ^-----^
I like them soo much <3<3









0kay more in part 2 ^......^<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Please write down comments under my posts. I´m always super happy about your comments <3<3<3<3<3

Hhave a nice evening. Tomorrow I'm going to visit my girls ^-----^

Bye Bye
SuiPrincess
P.S.: If someone who was there wants pictures from that day, please write a mail to sui@suiprincess.com, then my honey will send your pictures from that day ^----^<3<3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home