About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A day with Susa and Sascha


Hello princesses,

first I want to thank you for all your lovely comments in the last post ;__; It really cheered me up :3

Today I met Susa and her boyfriend Sascha in Düsseldorf. 
She bought a Tutuha Babydoll from me, and we were planning to meet for a long time and we decided this weekend would be perfect.
She is a member in the same Gyaru circle as Vanessa, you remember from my old post.
So we met in Düsseldorf and I liked her from the first moment.
She is a really lovely girl and we found out that we have the same humor, we love horror movies, Japan, a.s.o
We had so much fun, right? 
First of course, as you all already know -  we took ... of course Purikura ;)



Then we looked a little bit in  OCS store, and I found a lot of christmas sale articles.
I just had to buy something, because (girls you all know that) it was sale XD
Then we we went to C.O.M. - comics in Düsseldorf and a small deco store.
And they finally had the gingerbreads figures which I want in small... but they had only the boy ;__; !!!!
Here some pictures we made ^^
Susa and Sascha ^^
XDD What happend in this picture??? X///D
me buying purikura XD
A pink chrimas arrangement
Susa and me <3
Binhs feet and Donald Ducks feet ^^


After that we went to Relax, and drink something. 
They have soo damn delicious japanese strawberry cake soo Susa and me ate one.
It was like heaven! I love this cake soooo~ much! Really, nothing is better! ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ

We sat there a long time, and it only felt like five minutes have passed. 
Susa and me <3

Loveee!! ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ Susas watch!!

Binhs cafe <3


It was so much fun. Then we went to Burger King to eat something real ^-^. 
Christmas tree in düsseldorf central station <3
I ate chicken and try a dessert called Hot Blodie Brownie. 
It was a brownie with with chocolate and ice cream in it. ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ!!
Omg so many calories today, but well. XD !

Sui with dessert again XD



Here's what I bought today:
Cat Bento Box and case for chopsticks + case and my Melody mini letters.
This horror Manga was a present from Susa *O*! I wanted it soo much!! Thanks soooo much!! m(._.)mアリガト



Finally I want to show you my outfit from today:
Hairflower, Tights: H&M
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Skirt: from Jessy 
Overknees: Ebay
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Jacket: Ma*rs
Bag: My Melody




Okay enough from today ^^
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home