About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New stuff from Closet Child, Tenso // Suprise package


Hello princesses ( ^_^)/ やぁ!
today arrived some stuff at my place ^----^. I´m sooo happy. 
But the best thing first: a package from my good friend Rieke arrived.
I love you Rieke !m(._.)mアリガト !
I never thought that she would send me some cute things *O*!!!!
She drew a picture of me you remember? The picture <-- click here
The package was sooo sweet!! Thanks so so so so so so so so much Rieke chan!I will always love you

And here a super cute necklace from her. I love this necklace so much !!!O(≧∇≦)O
And then my package from Closet Child finally arrived! Yeah!!
First my Sheep Garden headbow - now the lolita set is complete ( ´∀`)

 And a Jesus Diamante hair clip *O*
Then a super cute Bambi shorts from Makiko *O*
Last but not least, my new Tenso package \(^ ^)/
My beloved Liz Lisa dress in invory *O* 


And my black Bunny Ma*rs hoodie *O* 

I'm still waiting for two packages; one from my friend Diane and one from Celga. 
I hope they will arrive soon ^----^<333
Okay enough from today
I  wish you a nice day, despite the bad weather (in Germany)

オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…

Okay 
Bye Bye 

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home