About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Happy St. Nicholas day!


Hello princesses,

How was your day? 
I hope good ^---------------------^<333.
Today is St. Nicholas day, what did you get? :3
We went today to Binh's mum, because it´s her birthday today.
She usually doesn´t celebrate her birthday, but we visited her an bought her some flowers ^^
She was sooo happy about our visit ^^.

After that we went to Cologne to a small ice cafe and ate delicious ice cream ^-----^<333
Do you also eat ice cream in winter? 
I love ice cream all the time, it doesn´t matter if it´s winter XD
It´s soo big for one person, right? O.o 
Luckily we're two people^^.



Then we went a little bit through the mall in Cologne and I bought some last christmas presents. 
Finally I bought presents for everyone!!!
I also bought perfume for me. Finally my beloved scent from Chloé. 
I also found new christmas balls for my christmas tree from Hello kitty.
They were for sale for 5 Euro. I´m so happy!!! We also bought Toppers *O*!! We love this stuff so much T___T
 Ohh yeah and this year I want to bake some cookies. Here my buys for this ^---^. 
Christmas can come ^^.

Todays outfit: 
Coat: DreamV
Shirt: Ma*rs
Cardigan: H&M
Overknees: Ebay
Skirt: Kult
Hat: Delyle
Boots: Street
Bag: My Melody Vivitix
Honey and me <3







Two things from ebay arrived today.
First a princess wand + tiara for my next photoshooting
And my iPhone My Melody pocket ^^

See you next time!
Bye Bye
SuiPrinces



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home