About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New packages have arrived and my christmas tree


Hello princesses,

today my new package from Mitsuo <---<3 has arrived.
I´m so happy, she bought some stuff from me in Japan. 
Thanks soo much honey <333.
I´m soo happy with my new stuff.

A lot of you have asked me, if I will leave gyaru, because I sold so much stuff.
But the answer is No, I just cleared the way for new stuff. XD

I really hate the Gyaru comunity. There are a lot of nasty people who talk shit about each other.
I really hate this. Why don't we all stick together? We all love the same "Japan" and "Fashion", right? 
But well... I guess that's just the way it is.. *end rant*
Here my new stuff:

Swimmer bunny bag in white *O*


And finally my new Bambi One Spo pullover
It´s sooo sweet and realy big!! I love it. I'm going to wear it at the weekend at Anh Binh's birthday party ^--^
Worn by Himena chan:
I also want to buy those shorts but I don´t know if they will fit me O.o
And my new package from Tenso arrived, too.
It was a lot of stuff in it, but the most was for my friend Laura ^.....^<3<3

 I bought this cute My Melody bag from Sanrio Vivitix ^---^.
Himena chan and my blog idol kana chan have the same one, and I've been in love with it since I saw it the first time,.
Look, the bag has lashes *O*  !!!
Ohh yeahh and my cute fluffy jacket from Ebay arrived. 
It is a christmas present from my dad, but I can already wear it ^^.


Ok that was all, but some other buys will arrive soon ^....^<3

And now I finally decorated my christmas tree. 
Of course everything's pink, like last year *O*. 
I love it.
Better photos  from my christmas tree will follow for you ^...^.


Love you
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home