About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping for new Winter Clothes



Hello princesses,

I went out with my honey, because I want to buy new winter clothes.
As you might remember, I´ve already bought boots and coats but I still need a matching pullover ^..^<33. 
So we went to the city ^---^.
When we left the house, my cat Church said goodbye XDD
Can you spot the cat?? XD
Then we went to the post office, because I had to send some packages ^--^<3. There was a super cute dog *O*. He came to cuddle with me ^^


After shopping we went to McDonals. Yes, we love fast food !!
This time I only ate chicken and a small salat ;__;!!! 
But it was good and I felt so full after that.

But then on the way out I saw them ... dödödö ...  Cupcakes!!!
I couldn't resist and bought a small one . XDD! Bye Bye Diet. XDDDD
No I think it´s okay from time to time. I already lost 2 kg with my new diet ^---^*yeah* 




Here is what I bought today: 
You may have noticed that nothing is pink. I love pink but always the same is boring, so I bought new clothes in brown ^^.
Brown Cardigan with fake fur from New Yorker ^^

Brown Pullover dress from H&M

New Chanel Makeup ^^


These samples were for free ^^



Today 3 packages arrived at my home *yeahhh*. I sold a lot of items the last weeks so I could buy new ones ^...^<3
My low budget lashes. I will try them out the next time

New Tralala Dress from Gyaru-sales

Brwon Liz Lisa Dress from Gyaru sales, too.


And I want to show you my outfit from today:
Dress: Liz Lisa
Boots: Tao Bao
Tights: Calzedonia
Bag: Liz Lisa
Coat: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Tally Weijl
With coat:
Make up and hair:


 And finally I want to show you some pictures of my sweet cats XD!
I love them soooooo~ much <3<3<3


My babys <3 xD
Okay enough picture spam for today ^----^
Lots of Love
SuiPrincess


1 comments:

  1. i love you new make up^^! i think that it's much better.

    items are so cute..new yorker have alwais cute items^^

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home