About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Trying out New Eye Makeup


Hey princesses,
a few minutes ago, I tried out a new eye makeup.
I used less eyeliner and kajal. 
And in my opinion it looks much better that before.
I took some pictures for you ^..^<33. Sorry for the bad quality ;___;!! It´s my old webcam.
Maybe I should put no makeup in the area below the eye?? 

Before, without makeup


Pictures with my new makeup:







My makeup before:






What do you think?? 
I'm open for any suggestions for improvement <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home