About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Meeting Vanessa and Kaya in Düsseldorf



Hello princesses,

today I meet two of my cute blog readers: Kaya and her friend Lynn and another sweet girl, who wear Gyaru fahion, too. Her name is Vanessa, and in my opinion she is a very hot Gal!!! 
Of course my best friend Laura and my boyfriend were there, too^-^.
So we all met at Düsseldorf central station and then went to OCS.
On the way we met Danny and Jana (maybe you remeber them from my old posts, they were also Boggy Peak members ^^
hehehehehe
We took Purikura together.
Awww~ it´s always so funny, but now it tends to get a little bit boring with our Purikura machine, since it's always the same....
But well, I´m glad that we even have one, so we take the opportunity almost every time we're there.


Lynn and me <3



This is soo cute.
Laura and me <333333





After that, Kaya any Lynn went back to the central station, because they had other plans ^--^.
It was very nice to meet them ^---^. They told me that they always read my blog ~Awwww *//////*
The rest of us went to Takumi. It was very good. You should try the "Today's Ramen set". It´s very good. especially on Saturday *O*
Looooooooool


 Todays Ramen set:

Then we went to Takagi and the asia supermarkets to look a little bit. 
Unforutunately no new Ageha yet T__T !! It´s too early. 
But I found something cute at Takagi *O*
Stickers:


My Melody soap dispenser: 

Cute lampinions you found them in Takagi ^^
We three in front of Six ^^
Honey and me in a big mirror on the Immermann street ^^



My outfit today
Jacket: from ebay *O* Soooooooo fluffy
Dress: One Spo
Underskirt: Tally Weijl
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: La Pafait
Bag: Cat walk
Hairbow: Jesus Diamante
Bow for jacket: DreamV




Tomorrow I'm going visit my family, because my stepdad had his birthday this week ^----^.
I wish you a nice Saturday evening!
Love
Sui




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home