About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New fur boots // Gingerbread Love // Last Day of Giveaway


Hello princesses,
look what I found today in a small bakery in Cologne: Gingerbread. I love it. 

And now is gingerbread time *O*. 
If you haven't eaten it before, go to your bakery and try one!


We went to mobile phone shop, called BASE, because I had some questions. 
I have a contract and wanted to extend it, if I got my beloved iPhone 4.
Unfortunately, they said to me, that I have to wait until June to do that O.o !!
WTF last time I asked they said December... 
Tomorrow I'm going to call the hotline and ask them. Maybe I'll have  more luck there. 
Please wish me good luck XD !
So then on the way back, I found super cute black boots. 
They look so adorable. I´m soooo in love with them..
Of course I bought them .. better photos tomorrow ^---^
Always the same with me: every time when I´m outside I will get thursty... lol ! That's why I always carry a Coke Zero with me xD
Honey and me.. 
stupid faces XD !!

Here my outfit from today ^^
Dress: Yumetenbo
Boots: Street
Necklace: New Yorker
Hat: DELYLE
Wig: Prisilla <3






Okay
have a nice evening..

I started to learn a little bit Japanese yesterday. Yes!! I will learn it with a computer software called: "Rosetta Stone".
My japanese speaking friends Jaqui, Thanh Thao and Lötti will help me to learn *haha* <333

Until next time!,
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess


PS: Today is the last chance to enter the giveaway! All entries until 23:59 GMT+1 are considered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home