About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Happy Halloween!


Hello princesses,
I hope you all had a great and funny Halloween.
Laura and me had a great time. 
I decorated my apartment, ate some snacks and tried the bloody Mary ritual. It was very scary. (You can see it in the new Paranormal Activity movie, too).
Here a short and stupid video from us XD
And here some photos:






This was our costume. Good Bunny vs. Dead Bunny XD





Later we went to the cinema in Cologne. It was sooo fuuuulll >-<!!!
There was a Halloween special to two movies for 12 Euro. First "Paranormal Activity 3" and then "The Thing".
Soooo fulll!!!
sweet and salty popcorn ^^


scarrryy in both movies seat 13 O.o !!!
The movie Paranormal Activity 3 was soo scary. I screamed in this movie and couldn´t sleep this night!! It was sooo scary really!!!
You have to watch it!! This part is better that Paranormal 1 and 2 together!!
I want to buy it on DVD! 
The Thing was okay. A little bit up to space but okay ^---^<3333.

My Outfit in detail, inspired by Himena Ousakis outfit (From Himenas Blog)



Dress, Legwarmers, Shoes: DreamV
Bunny ears: Ebay
Bow: Ma*rs



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home