About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Eye Make Up Tutorial coming soon // Spontaneous photoshooting





Hello princesses,
Soo I´m not healthy and still sick, but.. some of you asked me for a eye make up tutorial, so I made one. 
It will be ready in a few days ^---^.  I hope you'll like it. 
At the moment I´m not satisfied with my eye make up, yet. I think I still have to improve a lot. 
But well... there´s always enough room for improvement XD!!
So I hope it will help the one or other from you ^^. 

Here's my make up from


And here two older pictures from my old makeup:
My begin <33


Then my honey wanted to test his new camera equipment. So we had a very, very small shooting at home. 
I like my outfit and so I want to show you the photos ^---^<333.
My outfit:
Skirt: Ma*rs
Bag: Ma*rs
Jacket: Ma*rs 
Hairbow: Ma*rs
Tights and Shirt: H&M
Neckalace: La Pafait
Shoes: Bronx
Overknees: Ebay










In the evening we went to a small italian restaurant in Cologne. 
It was very cozy and comfortalbe. Honey had a pizza and I ate Pasta. It was very delicious.
Pictures from that evening






Okay I wish you a nice day.
Love you  
SuiPrincess




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home