About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lolita Fashion show at Anime Expo Bonn




Hey princesses <3<3<3<3
I hope you had a great weekend <333
Yesterday Laura and me were participating in the Lolita fashion show at the anime exposition "Anime! High Art - Pop Culture" in Bonn (german content).
It was so hot and very exhausting ;__; !!!.
Yasmin from Dunkelsüß showed us the location after we arrived at noon.


you could buy some sweets outside^---^<3333

This was in the locker room. Look at the big mirror we had*O*
I also met my friend, the mangaka Alexandra Völker again <3<3<3<3

the cafeteria, reserved for artists ^----^<3333
sandwiches and muffins for us <3<3<3
Then we all went to pracice our walk and learn the choreography ^..^<333
Here a picture my honey took <33

Me, Mai and Laura <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Now some pictures from the walk <3<3<3<3
I really enjoyed walking on the stage <3<3<3<3
The sweet lolita group ^^

Laura <3<3<3<3

and finally me <3

After our first walk (five walks were planned, but unfortunately we had to leave ealier) we checked the anime exposition and the lolita- Dunkelsüß booth ^----^<333


I bought a beautiful ring *O* <3<3<3<3<3 It´s looks so awesome!!! Love the lace and how it looks like something from Japan <3
Now a few pictures from the anime exposition. It was very interesting with orginal anime drawings the the cells used for the production.
In my opinion it's only a must watch for die-hardfans and it´s very small ;_;
I wasn´t allowed to take pictures, but I found some in the internet ^---^v








On the way home Laura and me took some pictures. I really like them so I want to share them  with you <333

Okay here my outfit from that day, I wore Hime gyaru <3

Dress: Baby the star shine bright, Chandelier
Shoes, big round headdress, bracelet: La Pafait
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Bag, necklace: Jesus Diamante
Smaller headdress: selfmade by Svenja


Wish you a nice evening,
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess 
kissu




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home