About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New cute items: Mules, Bunny Jacket and more


Hello princesses,
I want to show you some new items <333.
They are so cute and perfect for the princess style. ^---^<3<3<3.
This cute princess bag from Nina <3<3<3<3<3

Btssb overknee socks, perfect for my dream outfit, Sheep Garden from Angelic Pretty ^^

Super cute princess style mules from DreamV <3<3
And finally my super cute Bunny jacket in pink ^---^<3<3<3 
I love it so much and bought on from Ebay a few weeks before(´・ω・`). (´・ω・`)´・ω・`)


I looked a little bit like the bunny jacket from Ma*rs right? 
I´m so in love with it <3<3<3<3
Pic from Ma*rs web store

Okay, today's simple outfit for you ^^:
Dress: Ma*rs
Cardigan: Jasmin, a small store in a mall in Cologne 
Shoes: Tally Weijl
Tights: Accesorize




Bye Bye 

Ahhh before I forgot !!! Thank you soo sooo soo much for this two valentines <3<3<3 *O* <3<3<3


Sui Princess <3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home