About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Japan Day 2011 in Düsseldorf: Part 1


Hello princesses,
yesterday was a big event in Düsseldorf: The Japan day. 
It is in Düsseldorf every year, because that's where the most japanese people in Germany live. ^--^. 

This year it was in October, but normally it is earlier, around May or June. 
It was postponed to October, because of the sad situation in Japan with the Tsunami. 

After we arrived in the afternoon, we went straight to the OCS book store and yeahh, we took Purikura. 


We met so many people and friends there <333.
But first Lauras and my outfit - we wore lolita ^^




My outfit: 
Angelic Pretty: Jsk, cutsew, socks, headdress
Secret shop: Shoes
Flower: H&M
Jacket: Ma*rs

 Some pictures from that day:
I met one of my blog readers ^--^<3 And it was her birthday <333

We met Bella and her friend <3

 
Jasmin, Kitai and Lisa <333333 I was so happy to see them <3
Then we met Sascha!! I love his outfit  He looked so gorgeous !!!

Two members of Hyper. They looked absolutely fabulous!!!

XDD!! What´s wrong with us in this picture? _XD omg !!!


 And some pictures of me. I like them. My honey took them- Thank you baby <333


And here my favorite iPhone pictures with hair, hair and more hair XDD


That's it for today, more tomorrow in Part 2. 
Love you 
ByeBye
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home