About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lolita Meetup Krefeld: Visiting the Zoo Part 1


Hello princesses,
yesterday was a small Lolita meetup in the zoo in Krefeld. 
I went to this meetup, because a lot of my friends were there. 
It was very funny and the weather was ok.
I love animals. There where soo cute ones in the zoo. 
We took some pictures for you. 
I'm splitting this post in two parts, because we took so many pictures of the animals and I want to show you all ^---^<3<33.
So enjoy it <333
My cute May. She is so pretty <3<33

All together

The Girlgroup



The butterfly house:


XDDD But this one was dead. He lay on the floor ;__;

My favorite picture


So beautiful - it´s wings are transparent


Jessy and me

<3<3<3<3 My girls <3<3<3


Awwww she was so cute <3<3<3 I called her Himena <3 She liked my ring



My outfit:
Jsk, Headbow, socks, poodle bag, cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: DreamV
Other bag: EGL sales

Okay see you in post two ^.-
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<33


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home