About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My 3rd Birthday Party

Hello princesses,
last sunday my mum, stepdad, my sister and her boyfriend, my grandparents, my aunt, uncle and little cousin came to my place, because last sunday was my birthday. 
It was so funny. 
We had so much cake *yeahh*.
I really enjoyed the time with my family, we laughed so much.
Take a look at all those cakes and cookies <3





And here some cute pictures from my family and me <3
Me opening my presents ^^




Me and my sister <3
Here's what I got <33
New horror movie *hehe*
This is me as baby, cild. My grandma gave me this old calender, with a lot of babyphotos of me <3


Wooaa a Hello kitty watch<3<3<3<3

Hello kitty Shower set

This is the best present! That are two scarfs from my dead grandma. I loved her so much, but she died last year. My mum gave me those. I cried so much, because I was so happy about this present! Thanks mummy <3

This is it for birthday parties this year - I really loved spending my time with my loved ones ^---^<3<3
Thanks so much to all my friends, my family and my boyfriend for these wonderful days <3
And a big thank you to you for all your birthday wishes again <3

Love you all
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home