About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

T.G.I.F, Japanese restaurant Okinii in Düsseldorf




Hello princesses,
woow finally it'sFriday. My first week at my new work is over and I like it so much <33.
I´m very happy, because I have such nice colleagues.
Yesterday I went to Okinii (<- click) in the evening with my honey Binh in düsseldorf.
It is a japanese All You Can Eat restaurant and It was very good. 
I love it !!!
It costs 25 Euro but it's really All You Can Eat. They have Sushi, Karaage, Gyoza, Miso soup, Soba a.s.o. 
You can find it on Immermannstr. 35. Try it out ^...^<3.
You get an "order card" and make a cross what you like to eat. Afer you give it to a waiter, they bring you your stuff after it's finished and because it's an All You Can Eat, you can order as often as you want. Some tables even had iPads for ordering ^--^!
Okay here some photos for you: 


The food *O*:
Gyoza

Ebi Tempura


Miso soup *O*





Takoyaki





Green Tea ice <3<3<3


So here my outfit from this day
Dress: Fokiwa
Bolero: Jesus Diamante
Bag: EGL sales
Shoes: DreamV

Okay Byee Byeeee
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home