About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

An evening with friends // Today's Agejo coord

Hello princesses,
This is only a short and random post. Today we visited our friends Silke and Thomas and my godchildren ^--^.
We had a nice evening together. 
We ate meat balls and potatoes and watched the movie "The Devil wears Prada". 
 I was the first time, I watched it. I love this movie sooo much, because, I´m a big Chanel fan <333 You can see a lot of beautiful pieces from the Chanel collection *O*. 
But well, at the moment it´s a little bit too expensive for me *hehe*. 

So here photos from my babys ^^. 
They are soo cute and they can say my name : Anina XDD!!!
Mama and Baby with the same boots. Sooo cute !!!!






I´ve got a present from Silke. It´s a glass plate for cakes. 
I love it <3<3<3<3



Okay here my Agejo outfit from today
Dress: Ma*rs
Cardigan: DreamV
Boots: Street
Necklace: Tally Weijl 
Bag: Ma*rs
Tights: H&M


Also, my new Angelic pretty "Wonder Story" bag arrived. 
I love this print so much and I hope, I can buy the dress the next time I'm in Japan ^---^.
Here's how my new bag looks like:

Okay enogh from today
Bye Bye

Suiprincess <3<3<3<3
P.S.: here a beautiful picture from the full moon tonight ^---^<333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home