About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lolita Meetup Krefeld: Visiting the Zoo Part 2


Hello princesses,
I want to show you the second part of our Lolita meetup last saturday. 
We saw so many cute animals and my honey took a lot of photos on this day ^---^<33.
So I split it in two parts for you. 

My beautiful May <33333

His eyes soo scary !!
ehhh what a cute dog right??

XDDDDDD


Our food <3<3<3.
Nina chan and me. I really, really love her wig!!! And her dress was awesome!!!
Her amazing outfit <3<3<3<3<3


XDD a Zebra Bambi?? I want to steal it <3<3<3

Laura and me- Halloween decoration <3<3<3<3<3

haha My girls on the way home! Byee Byeee
XDDD This was taken when I put off my half wig... hehe
 Okay I hope you like the pictures.
You should definitely visit the zoo in Krefeld, it is very cute. <3<3<3<3<33
Bye Bye
Princesses

SuiPrincess




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home