About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Many New Items have arrived! // Selling a brand new Fokiwa Dress



Hey princesses,
oh my god, yesterday soo many things have arrived xD!
I´m so happy, I waited so long for them!!
Here are my new babys xD
Lucky me, everything fits!! But here pictures for you ^.- <3


both from ebay: My Melody plushi and Betsey Johnson earrings in Chanel design ^--^
Finally I got my DreamV dress in pink!! I love it so much <3<33 
I ordered it at Makiko shop ^^. They ship worldwide and they have a Yumetenbo shop, too <3.

back





Also, a big package from my friend Suzu arrived!! * yeahh* Suuuch~ beautiful things *O*

Royal poddle socks <3<3<3


Liz Lisa dress


DreamV shirt


Jesus Diamante shoes


Jesus Diamante Cardigan <3<3<3<3

Super cute cardigan from Yumetenbo <3
And finally my super suuper cute Fokiwa dress arrived. It´s so beautiful and fits me <3<33<3

so sweet the package <3<3<3<3

And here I wore it <3<3<3 It´s perfect <3<3<3<3


IMPORTANT: for all Foki fans!! I received this dress twice. Which means I can sell one. It´s brand new from Fokiwa! . The shop told me I can keep both of them!!!
Now I'm selling one brand new Fokiwa dress for a lower price!!
Orginal price is around 135 Euro. 
Please comment or send me an E-mail if you're interested and send me your offers ^^!!!! Then we'll have a twin dress *hehe*
Name: Dolly Flowy <3
Size M. <3<3<3
bust: 93-98 cm
waist 73-78 cm
hip: 101- 105 cm

And today a super cute birthday present from Mimi arrived  <3<3<3
It´s soo damn cute <3<3<3 I love it soo much <3<3
Thanks honey, I hope I can meet you soon <3<3<3
Love you honey <3


Awwww~ a poodle <3<3<3

Wooa so much cute stuff. I like all of my new clothes. But now I want to sell some other stuff, because my closet is full xDDD.
Take a look at gyaru sales <3<3<3 Or my facebook <333

Ohh yeah my kittys love the packages, too xDDD!!


Love you

SuiPrincess <3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home