About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sick // Meeting my sister last week


Hello princesses,
at the moment I´m still sick -.-. 

I always lie in my bed with my laptop XDD.
I hope tomorrow I'll feel much better, because I want to meet my friend Thanh Thao in düsseldorf ^^.
So I totally forgot to post that I met my sister Maddy last week in Düsseldorf.
We went shopping a little bit and talked so much.
Today she goes to Paris for a weekend. I´m so happy for her.
I hope she had a lot of fun there with her friends ^^. 
Ok last week we took Purikura








We ate something at McDonals, because we were soo hungry..
Such a shame, bye bye my diet XDD


McFlurry Snickers *O* !! It´s soooo good *O*
Then we went shopping. First to New Yorker and to the new Gina Tricot and some other stores.

I took some pictures with my mobile phone
I´m soo in love with this bag from Accessorize but it costs 40 Euro -.- . It looked like Liz Lisa





I bought only something small.
Here my buys ^^
New Teddy chopsticks ^^

New pearl bracelets from Six ^^. On sale

Here my outfit from that day :
Dress: Stella
Cardigan: DreamV
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Leg warmers: DreamV
Tights: H&M
Bag: Ma*rs
Necklace: Ma*rs
Hat: DELYLE




Diamnond Lases- Cat eye ^^

Okay enough picture spamming ^-^
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home