About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Watching The Ward // Drawn Portrait of me // To the Hairdresser with Honey


Hello princesses,
only a short update from today ^--^<3
Today my honey finally  cut his hair *yeahh* !!
Now he looks like another person <33333
And he lost soo much hair Oo!

All his hair ;__; I want it, maybe for extensions XD
Here a picture before:


and here the result:
Sooo cuteee~ <3<3


In a few hours I'll go the the cinema to watch The Ward with my best friend Laura  ^--^.
We are so exited! I posted the trailer for you <333
We hope it´s very scary! <3<3<3<3<3



Here a webcam photo of Laura and me *hehe* 
Here's today's simple outfit:
Top: offbrand
Skirt: Tally weijl
Flower: H&M
Shoes: DreamV
Bolero: Offbrand
Necklace: Small Asian store in cologne
Bag: Ma*rs

Okay Byee Byeee
SuiPrincess

P.S.: Before I forgot, a good friend of mine, Rieke,  drew a awesome picture of me. 
She draws so good!! It looks really great <33333
Original Photo here: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home