About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Horror-themed photoshoot // My WE at Laura's place


Hello princesses,
I hope your weekend was good *O* <333
My weekend was fantastic <33. Binh and me went to Lauras place and it was wonderful like always. 
I love it to visit my best friend Laura <3333.
We had a very creepy horror shooting XD ! And I took some last photos in my Memorial Cake Op from Angelic pretty, because I want to sell it here. If you are interested, please  comment ^^.<3.
Here an edited photo *O*
You know we love horror movies !!!
Here are some pictures behind the scenes. 
It´s only fake, don´t worry XDD but If you can´t see blood... then don´t look.

It´s not for the faint-hearted. XD
Here at Lauras place:

Vampire style XD

scary doll



I looked like a scary doll muhahahaha. 
Then we went into the forest and made the shooting. 



It was very cold and not comfortable with the mud and the artificial blood. >.< 
But we had so much fun there XD <3
We are already planning to make more horror themed photoshootings and a scrapbook about it xD
You remember out first horror photo shooting? The water- corps
Edited photos later. ^--^<3 But I will definitely show you. 
Here one for you:

Okay here my normal outfit from that day ^--^<3
Hime like <3
Dress, Thights: H&M 
Shoes: La Pafait
Bag: Ma*rs
Cardigan: Planet
Hairribbon, Necklace: JD 
I don´t like my face in this pic >.<

looool - What happend on this picture XD I was practicing my horror laugh


Okay Bye Bye Princesses
Nice evening <3
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home