About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday with my Family // Jesus Diamante outfit

Hello princesses,
On sunday was my birthday, but I feel like I'm only 20 years oldXDD!!
It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining, which is kinda rare for the german weather ^----^<3<3<3. 
On this day my dad, his wife, my grandma and my grandpa and my friends Silke, Thomas and my godchilds Pia and Amy came for coffee and cake <3<3<3<33
Here some pictures of the cakes:



strawberry cake

"Donauwelle"

chococake

Hello Kitty cake <3<3<3<3<3
We talked so much and I played a little bit with the kids.
Thanks for coming to all <3<3<3
Next sunday my mum, her husband, my sisters, my other grandma+ grandpa and my uncle + aunt will visit me for my birthday.
It´s a little bit confusing, since my parents are divorced and so we can´t celebrate my birthday all together - but it´s okay <33.
I´m just happy to see them all <3<3<3<3<3<333







Here my cute presents ^..^<3
I already received money as advance birthday presents from ma dad and my grandparents for my tokyo trip in June, but they had more presents for me <3<3<3<3.

A Svarovski lipstick case <3<3<3<3




Then in the evening honey and me went to Düsseldorf, because we wanted to eat together. 
We went to NaNiWa in Düsseldorf, because we didn´t go there for a long time. 
It was so good. We ate Ramen. *O*




Me with apron XDD



Finally my birthday outfit:

Headbow, dress, bolero, necklace: Jesus Diamante
Shoes: La Pafait
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

Okay Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<3

kissu 
P.s thanks sooooo soooo sooooo sooooooo much for over 500 follower *O*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home