About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday Party! [Picture Heavy]


Hello princesses,
on saturday evening was my birthday party and it was legend.. wait for it.. dary. <3<3<3<3.
A lot of my friends were there and waited with me together for my birthday. 
Soo~ my friends Laura and Charlotte came earlier and helped me, to prepare the party. 
They both looked so fabulous !!! We had so much fun and we only made jokes XD!!
We baked some Hello Kitty cookies and made a noodle salad ^-^.
Here some pictures: 

Church (!), Laura and Charlotte wanted to bake the cookies XD
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Honey and me <3<3<3

In the evening the others arrived at my place ^--^<3. Omg, the time runs by so fast.
It was a great evening with food, friends and fun xD!!
More pictures ...

with Fabian <3<3<3<3

Cheeesseeeee

Anh Binh !! The suit looks so awesome right? Of course it does - it´s a suit XD


Eva and me<3<3


My Bro Jonas!!

Me, Sylvia and Sebastian

Benjiiii<3



And then, at 0 AM everyone congratulated me on my bday. I got so many birthday presents ;_;!!
Thank you so so so much everyone<333.

Awwwwww~ Mark and me <3<3<3 

Anh Binh Maren and Charlotte<3

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~ My Melody plush XDDD
My second Jesus Diamante dress from my honey, and a Jesus Diamante Headbow + My Melody plushi<3
Here my presents *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3




OMG a Chanel lipgloss *O* <3<3<3<<3
So many Hello Kitty stuff and sweets <3<3<3
white tights, an H&M coupon and a selfmade Himedeco flower for my hair. <3<3<3<3<3 And bday cards <3
Lauras survivalbox for me XDDD!!!!!




This was my outfit:
Dress: Baby the Stars shine bright
Headbow: Jesus Diamante
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Jesus Diamante




Ohhjeaa Himena wrote me back on Twitter again. I´m so happy!! Such a good daay !!!!!

Okay, more about my birthday tomorrow.
Thanks soo much to all birthday wishes *O* <3<3 I´m sooo happy about that <33
Love you

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3
kissu 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home