About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thanks for my positive Valentine and to Asu

Hey princesses,

I really want to show you my positive Valentine from this week.(*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
Thanks soooo much to the author *O* !!
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
It makes me soooo happpy. Really!! A big big big Thank you <3<3

And my friend told me there was a positive secret this week,too. 
I can´t see it but thank you soooo much <3<3<3<3.
I´m very happy, that they are people who like me and my style and not only haters ^--^<3<3<3
I really want to thank all who take their time to create a positive valentine for me. I read them every week and save them to my computer <3<3<3.

And often I post them on my Facebook in my Wallphotos ^^ <3<3<3<3<3 ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッ

Ohh and look my friend Asu  made this for my birthday. I´m so happy I'm going to see her next weekend ^....^<3<3<3<3. Visit her blog ^--^<3<3<3<3
Okay
enough from today
I wish you nice evening...
Love 
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home