About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Expedition in a Mall in Cologne // Holidays!


Hello princesses,
how was your day? Mine was good. I wanted to visit Charlotte but then we decided to postpone it to next week ^.^<3. 
Today honey and me went to the shopping mall Köln Arcaden in Cologne, because I have holiday for 3 weeks now *O* <3<3. 

It was so funny there. 
One thing was very scary today, though. As we arrived we went to Fielmann, an optician, and bought new eye liquid for my circle lenses. When I went to the checkout, the staff member said "ohh hello,  your hair was dark brown the last time, wasn't it?" The scary thing is that I went there one year before O.o!! And that was the first time I went there!! Ahhhhhhh~ 
But okay, then we went a little bit shopping. I needed new tights and new boots for the upcoming winter. 
Here are two pictures 
Honey and me<3 in H&M
Me with a super cute fluffy dog *O*

I found this suuuuper cute leopard coat at Tally Weijl, but it was too expensive for me.  I´m so in Love with it. It's so AWESOME, isn't it? 
Next month I'm planning to buy a new black  coat at Yumetenbo  <3<3<3<3. 

After shopping we ate Döner! I love it <3<3<3 We both love fast food xDD!!
Binh's was with lamb and mine with chicken <3<3
So delicious <3<3<3
yummy <3<3<3<3<3

My shopping bags <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And here pictures of what was inside the shopping bags *O* <3<3<3
First my things I bought at H&M. 
Tights for 9.99 Euro - I love these tights so much

And this Dress from H&M kids for 9.99 euro, too <3<3<3 
It´s soo sweet and has a leopard print *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3

Then I bought something in Jasmine fashion, a small store. 

These winter overknees for 25 euro (Unfortunately without high heels ;___________; ) 

And these cute Liz Lisa style bolero for 15 euro* pefect for winter* 

Here my Outfit,
 but first a picture of me without makeup XDD
(not for the faint-hearded XDDDDDDD) I look like a 16 year old XD

Today's outfit:
Dress: Promod
Usamimi, Tights: H&M 
Cardigan: DreamV
Boots: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Daisy
Bag: Ma*rs



And here a picture from Chruch today. My honey tidied up his closet and my cat took the chance and used the space to sleep XDDDD. 
He is so cute!!!


Okay Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3


Kissu <3<3<3<3<3

PS: Answering comments from the last posts now! Thank you for commenting <3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home